Home

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Welcome

First, let me welcome you to my first blog ever!

I am Elisa, a daughter of Christ, a wife and a mom of 2 kiddos. J is 4 years old and K is 18 month old. I am married to a wonderful and godly man, who is also now my best friend.

Ever since my husband and I decide to homeschool our children, I have been searching for ideas and materials online. It was scary and overwhelming at the beginning, because I don't have any teaching experience and was not sure if I am even qualified for the task. But God is faithful, and He assured me that I cannot and will not be doing this alone. He gave me a supportive and loving husband, many homeschooling friends whom I can ask advice from, and all the great resources available at my fingertip on the web.

"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go." ~ Joshua 1:9

I love to share about our homeschooling journey with you, and hopefully find ways to keep my sanity when chaos strikes. Again, thanks for visiting my blog.


~Elisa

No comments:

Post a Comment